Monday, March 19, 2012

Unconditional.

She couldn't wait and admittedly neither could I.
Patience is not my virtue, Elaina is the recipient of yet another classic mom trait.
It's still her Easter dress but now it's also her Spring Picture Day Dress and possibly her "hey, it's sunny and I'm feeling oh so pretty today" dress.
Barring any massive growth spurts that would find us seeking medical attention, it should carry her through the Fall.
She'll be twirling in the leaves while wool and cashmere keep her toasty warm.

My girl.


Sugar and spice and everything nice along with a heaping dose of calculated good will and enough wile to put the Roadrunner on edge.
I love her beyond words, I guess that's what unconditional love is.  Unexplainable.
She can wear it as often as her whims lead.
Completely clothed in prayers.
I love you girl.











No comments:

Post a Comment